Don’t Miss These Ocean City Events!
Time to put away the snow boots and break out your flip-flops! Spring has returned to Ocean City, MD, bringing with it some glorious, unseasonably warm weather with quite a few days in the 80s and 90s. There is a happy buzz around town as the beach, Boardwalk, and all your favorite hot spots come back to life. Just like the temperature, Ocean City events are starting to heat up, as well. From car fests to art shows, visitors will be able to enjoy all of their favorite annual events in addition to some exciting new ones.
- 5/4-7 Springfest – Kick off the season at this festival of music, food, crafts, and fun family activities.
- 5/14 Mother’s Day Winecation *NEW! – Treat mom to an afternoon of wine tasting at Sunset Park while supporting several worthy causes.
- 5/18-21 Cruisin’ Ocean City – Come out for some high-octane fun as over 3,500 hot rods, street machines, and classic cars cruise into town for this popular car show.
- 5/27-9/4 100 Nights of Lights *NEW! – Introducing Ocean City’s new lighting attraction with high-powered lights that will dance and sway across the sky to musical selections.
- 5/27-28 Spring Arts and Crafts Show – Stop by the Convention Center during Memorial Day Weekend to browse beautiful handmade items, such as jewelry, wooden crafts, candles, and home décor.
- 6/10-11 OC Car & Truck Show – Car enthusiasts will love this event of cool custom cars, trucks and motorcycles. Enjoy live entertainment, vendors, kids’ activities, and more at the Convention Center.
- 6/17-18 OC Air Show – Don’t miss this adrenaline-inducing weekend of aerial feats by military and civilian performers, such as the famous U.S. Navy Blue Angels, F-22 Raptor, and Geico Skytypers.
- 6/18-21 MD State Firemen’s Association Convention – Attend four days of exhibits, seminars, and training opportunities that culminate in a parade (Wednesday, June 21st) celebrating 125 years of emergency service in Maryland.
- 6/18 Father’s Day Fatherhood Beer Festival *NEW! – Take dad for an afternoon of ales, lagers, stouts, pilsners, and more at this beer-tasting event held at Sunset Park.
- 6/24-25 Art’s Alive – Stroll around the lagoon at Northside Park to see (and buy) beautiful artwork displayed by over 100 artists. Enjoy food, live music, and free kids’ activities.
- 7/4 July 4th Fireworks – Ring in America’s birthday in the nation’s best beach town. Ocean City will hold a free concert at 8:00 p.m. followed by fireworks at the Boardwalk and Northside Park.
- 7/10-9/4 Beach Fireworks – Come out for a festive display of fireworks that will light up the sky every Monday and Tuesday night in the downtown Boardwalk area.
- 7/14-16 OC Tuna Tournament – Over 100 boats will vie for over $500,000 in cash at the world’s largest tuna tournament. Stop by the docks to watch the boats come in for weigh-ins and enjoy some food and live entertainment.
- 7/28-31 Greek Festival – The Convention Center will be transformed into a celebration of all things Greek, including delicious food, authentic dancing, and vendors displaying jewelry, art, and more.
- 8/7-11 White Marlin Open – One of Ocean City’s claims to fame! Come watch all the excitement at Harbour Island Marina as over 300 boats compete at the world’s largest billfish tournament.
- 8/9-13 Artists Paint OC: A Plein Air Event – Sponsored by the Art League of Ocean City, this creative event attracts artists from all over to set up their easels and paint scenic views of the area.
- 8/19 Wings and Wheels Expo – Held at the Ocean City Airport, this annual event displays a variety of private aircraft, custom cars, and antique military vehicles.
- 8/23 Beach Boys Concert – Join one of America’s most iconic musical groups – The Beach Boys – for some “good vibrations” at the beautiful new OC Performing Arts Center.
- 8/24-27 OC Jeep Week – Experience Jeep culture at this family fun event that features vendors, entertainment, kids’ activities, off-road courses, vintage Jeep displays, and a 250-Jeep “beach crawl” along the sand.
Vantage properties are filling up quickly during these popular Ocean City events, so now is the best time to book! Browse VantageOceanCity.com or give us a call at (410) 723-2002 to let our Vacation Coordinators help you find the perfect vacation spot.