What’s On Your Summer Bucket List?
Hang up your coats and leave your textbooks at home – the First Day of Summer is finally here! That means more hours of daylight to enjoy all the things that we love most about this time of year. Whether you’re lounging on the warm sand, splashing in the surf, or strolling along the Boardwalk, Ocean City is the perfect backdrop for making memories. However, just like a seagull swooping in to snatch the last french fry, these precious summer weeks will be gone before you know it. What’s on your summer bucket list? Scroll down for a few ideas from the Vantage team of what we are looking forward to most about summer!
- Rent a boat on the Assawoman Bay
- Put our feet in the sand at least once a week
- Ride a motorcycle down Coastal Highway
- Enjoy warm donuts from the Fractured Prune
- Get out of the house and into the sunshine
- Take surf lessons at Malibu’s Surf Shop
- Float around in the bay with a drink (or two!) at Seacrets
- Check out a concert at The Freeman Stage
- Have a bonfire on the beach at Assateague National Park
- Go for wine tasting at Liquid Assets
- Watch a sunset at Fager’s Island
- Attend a full moon party
- Watch fireworks on the beach
- Take an early morning bike ride on the Boardwalk
- Eat Thrasher’s French Fries
- Spend time kayaking and fishing
- Learn to paddle board
- Get up early to watch the sunrise and hunt for seashells
Catch Summer Before It’s Gone
With fireworks in the sky and barbeque on the grill, it is clear summer is in full swing. Let us help you check off everything on your bucket list! Our rental properties are filling up fast, but there is still time to treat yourself and your family to that perfect summer vacation. Looking for an awesome deal? Speak with a Vacation Coordinator at (410) 723-2002 or visit our Specials Page for reduced rates at select homes.