Perfect Day of Food in Ocean City
From fresh-off-the-boat seafood to tropical frozen drinks, take a trip to the Caribbean without leaving Ocean City. As you cruise down Coastal Highway, you’ll notice no national chain restaurant. Ocean City prides itself on fresh and local food! With hundreds of delicious local restaurants, the Vantage Team narrowed down a few of our favorite spots. Leave the pots and pans at home – let us be your guide for the perfect day of food!
- Barn 34 – Treat your taste buds to delicious food! Located in a barn-styled building on 34th St., this one-of-a-kind restaurant will have you coming back for more. Try Vantage’s favorite Captain Crunch French Toast! Located just one block away, the community of Summer Beach (pictured) offers 1-, 2- and 3-BR oceanfront and ocean block condos. Leave your car in the garage and walk everywhere!
- Sahara Café – Eat like a local! Known for its “Sunshine Breakfast” menu, Sahara Café is the perfect way to start your vacation day. After filling your bellies, ahead over to Harbour Island 102M! Whether you lounge on the private bayfront balcony or splash in the pool, this recently remodeled 2-BR/2-BA condo serves up a great time.
- Longboard Café – This casual surf-themed bistro (pictured) will have the whole family hanging 10! Make sure to taste Vantage’s favorite Baja Fish Tacos. Nestled behind this local café is the premier gated community – Sunset Island. With brightly colored homes and upscale condos, your family will love Island Life!
- The Landing – Guests staying at Sunset Island will also love the resort’s on-site restaurant (large picture at top of page), which is located next to the community’s private beach and pool area. Relax with a drink or appetizers as the kids play, then treat the whole family to lunch while enjoying beautiful views of the bay. The Landing’s menu includes delectable items that the whole family will enjoy, such as wraps, burgers, seafood, salads, and more.
- The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grill – From the tasty Chesapeake burger to the old bay seasoned crab dip, no one does Maryland better than the Greene Turtle! Stop by the Original Greene Turtle in North Ocean City for fun-filled time. After your tasty lunch, grab your beach chairs and relax at Sea Drift 12A #101. Make this 2-BR/2-BA ocean block condo your home away from home!
Happy Hour & Drinks
- Coconuts Beachfront Bar & Grill – Enjoy a taste of island life! Dip your toes in the sand and quench your thirst with Coconut’s signature drinks. No shoes encouraged! Stroll the beach back to Sovereign Sea 406 – a lovely 2-2R/2-BA condo with gorgeous partial beach view.
- Fish Tales – Reel-in a great time! Located in the Bahia Marina, Fish Tales has something for the whole family. From a fun-filled playground to bay front hammock, enjoy your food in paradise. After a night at Fish Tales, swim over to Marlin Drive 1934 – a spacious 5-BR/3-BA bayfront home. Sleeps 16!
- Seacrets – Welcome to Jamaica, USA! Located along the bay on 49th St., Seacrets (pictured) is known for its laid-back island atmosphere – complete with palm trees, a sandy beach, and a waterfront bar. You can’t visit Ocean City without enjoying a drink (or two) at Seacrets! Continue the luxury at Gateway Grand 207 – a 3-BR/3-BA oceanfront condo. Amazing amenities include an indoor/outdoor pool, fitness center and kid’s game room!
- Fager’s Island – Whether you splurge with fine dining or sip on a tropical drink, stop by Fager’s Island (pictured) for Ocean City’s best sunset. Don’t miss more amazing views at Meridian 1001W. Whether you enjoy drinks on the balcony or dive into the surf, this 4-BR/3.5-BA penthouse promises luxury.
- Ropewalk – Get hooked on amazing seafood! From the children’s playground to fire pits to the sunset views, good times are mandatory at Ropewalk. The relaxation continues at Osprey 2 – a gorgeous 4-BR/2.5-BA townhouse. With ocean views and beach décor, you will not want to leave!
- Dumser’s Dairyland – Make Dumser’s your new family tradition! Since 1939, this family owned restaurant has treated visitors to the best ice cream on the shore. After a food filled day, fall asleep to the waves at Caravelle 9. Beach-goers will love this oceanfront 4-BR/2.5-BA townhouse!
Don’t forget the missing ingredient for your perfect day of food: a fantastic vacation rental. Give us a call at (410) 723-2002 to speak with a Vacation Coordinators or browse VantageOceanCity.com today!