Flexible Vacation Options that Work for You
A lot of vacation spots only rent from Saturday-Saturday. With everyone coming and going at the same time, your vacation doesn’t exactly start out … like a vacation.
Maybe you’d like to start your vacation a little sooner and arrive on Friday. Maybe you have family activities on Saturday and can’t get away until Sunday. Or maybe you just can’t imagine leaving for vacation before you fix that dripping faucet. That’s why many of our vacation properties offer you the option of a Friday-Friday or Sunday-Sunday vacation. After all, it’s your vacation. Shouldn’t you be the one who decides when it starts?
To enjoy the vacation you want when you want and avoid the Ocean City Saturday changeover, simply search our website for alternate check-in dates or speak with a Vacation Coordinator at (410) 723-2002. Or scroll down for a few of our featured properties!
Fantastic Friday-Friday Rentals
- Acropolis 4 – 3-BR/3.5-BA/Sleeps 8 – Previously featured as a “prestigious property” in Coastal Style magazine, this opulent 3,000-SqFt oceanfront penthouse (63rd St.) has upgrades galore and is the perfect spot for watching sunrises! Step outside of the luxurious living room or master bedroom onto an extra-large oceanfront balcony. There are exquisite finishes at every turn, including “Old World-style” stone work, tumbled-travertine floor tiles, and custom Hubbardton Forge lighting – so gorgeous! Additional amenities include a private elevator, gourmet chef’s kitchen with Viking Professional Series appliances, and rooftop deck with hot tub. Guests have direct access to the beach from over the dune crossing.
- Belmont Towers 708 – 2-BR/2-BA/Sleeps 8 – Located along the south end of the Boardwalk (side unit), this updated condo has beautiful, south-facing views of the ocean, inlet, bay, and Assateague Island in the distance. Guests enjoy an upgraded kitchen, flat-screen TVs, Rooftop Pool, Fitness Center, Sauna, Putting Green, and secure Parking Garage. You are just a 1/2-block from the beach, boardwalk, rides, and restaurants – a perfect spot when visiting during Cruisin’ OC, Endless Summer Cruisin’, Springfest, Sunfest, OC Bikefest, Wine on the Beach, and more. This unit is also available to rent for 3- or 4-night stays from Mon-Fri or Fri-Mon.
- Sunset Island, 17 Sunset Island Dr. – 4-BR/3 Full & 2 Half-BA/Sleeps 10 – Enjoy laid-back island living in this gated bayfront resort on 67th St. Located next door to the Corner Store and the Pond and Fountains, this spacious townhome would be a great spot for a relaxing family vacation. Sunset Island’s Indoor/Outdoor Pools, Clubhouse, Private Bayfront Beach, Fitness Center, Restaurant, and more are less than 3 blocks away. This unit is also available to rent for 3- or 4-night stays from Mon-Fri or Fri-Mon.
Super Sunday-Sunday Rentals
- Sunset Island, 14 Shore Point Dr. – 6-BR/4.5-BA/Sleeps 12 – Gorgeous decor, comfortable furnishings, and spacious rooms make this home the perfect place for vacation memories. Located on a quaint, tree-lined street just a few homes from the bay, this part of the island is peaceful and relaxing. Amenities include an extra large gourmet kitchen, 7 flat-screen TVs, private garage and more. Just a short walk from Sunset Island’s Indoor/Outdoor Pools, Clubhouse, Private Bayfront Beach, Fitness Center, and Restaurant.
- Meridian 504W – 3-BR/3-BA/Sleeps 10 – Located ocean block in Mid-Town Ocean City (60th St.), this luxurious condo features 2 Master Bedrooms and 2 extra large balconies with beautiful beach-to-bay views. Enjoy upscale decor, a gourmet kitchen, and flat-screen TVs in the living room and all bedrooms. Guests of Meridian also have the benefit of an Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center and short walk to some of the area’s best restaurants and night-life such as Fager’s Island, Seacrets and more. This unit is also available to rent for 3- or 4-night stays from Sun-Thur or Thur-Sun.
- Top View 2N – 3-BR/2-BA/Sleeps 7 – Stay Oceanfront in this updated condo on 43rd St. Wake up to beautiful sunrises on the private balcony while sipping your morning coffee. Amenities include a modern kitchen, fresh decor, big flat-screen TV, and direct access to the beach over the dune crossing. Also just a short walk from the Convention Center, Seacrets, and dozens of shops and restaurants.
With summer just around the corner, our Ocean City vacation rentals are filling up fast. Browse VantageOceanCity.com today or speak with a Vacation Coordinator at (410) 73-2002 to find the perfect spot for your Ocean City vacation.