Sunset Island: A Premier Vacation Spot is Now Better than Ever
Sunset Island, a private vacation community at 67th Street on the bay side, was already one of Ocean City’s most upscale spots for vacationers. Now, with a three-year construction project complete, this enclave has even more to offer the discerning traveler.
Marisol’s Market & Cafe (with Beach Shuttle!)
New this season is Marisol’s Market & Café. This combination deli, café, grab ‘n go market and convenience store features Boar’s Head deli sandwiches, Starbuck’s coffee, Hershey’s ice cream and much more. In the morning, stop by for a donut, bagel, pastry or breakfast sandwiches. Later in the day, grab a fresh sandwich or salad. And any time pick up beer, wine or convenience items. Don’t forget to ask about the new Marisol’s Beach Shuttle, which offers daily and weekly passes for easy transportation to and from the beach.
(As Always) Sunset Island’s First-Class Amenities
Some things haven’t changed. You can still enjoy the pools, the clubhouse, the fitness center and the spectacular views of the bay, wetlands, or quaint island atmosphere. Be sure to take a stroll past the interactive fountains or along bayfront beaches on Sunset Island’s shoreline walking path. And enjoy the convenient location of being at 67th Street. Don’t forget, Ocean City’s famous boardwalk, challenging golf courses and great restaurants are still nearby. Below are a few of the highlights of vacationing in Sunset Island:
- Huge variety of condos, townhomes, and single family residences with 3-6 bedrooms – (click here for our entire inventory of Sunset Island Vacation Rentals)
- Gated private bayfront community surrounded by water on 3 sides
- Indoor/outdoor pools (open seasonally)
- Bayfront beaches (especially great for little ones who aren’t ready for the ocean)
- Community clubhouse/library
- On-site restaurant (The Landing – overlooks the bay)
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Shoreline walking/biking path (around perimeter of the island)
- Fishing/crabbing pier
- Interactive fountains (that “dance” as you play in them)
- Steps away from The Longboard Cafe, Sweetfrog, The Bonfire, Dead Freddie’s Island Grill, Rosenfeld’s Jewish Deli and many other great restaurants and shops
If you’ve enjoyed a vacation at Sunset Island before, come back and see what’s new. If you’ve never been to our private 37-acre island, you’re in for a treat.
And vacation memories that will last forever.