**Attention, large groups! This property sits directly across the street from 35 Seaside Drive, a 5-BR, 3.5-BA townhome. When booked together, these homes can sleep 24 for a spacious and convenient vacation spot - great for family reunions and business retreats! Please let us know if we can help make this arrangement for you.**
34 Seaside Drive is a huge 6-BR, 4.5-BA, lightly rented single family home on a quiet and beautiful tree-lined street in Sunset Island. This home is just steps from the private walking/bike path that encircles the island and less than a block from a private bayfront beach (one of the three private beaches in Sunset Island). Put your feet up & relax while you're here! Guests can enjoy 2 furnished balconies (with partial bay views) for outside relaxation, plus plenty of room inside for gathering with the whole family. Spacious dining room table, gourmet kitchen (with granite & high-end appliances), and big center island make mealtimes easy & elegant. Owner has included many little touches & upgrades for complete convenience on your vacation, such as extra kitchenware, 3 coffee makers (including 1 single-serve coffee maker), waffle maker, small deep fryer, blender, pineapple corer/slicer & more. Additional luxuries include Free Wi-Fi, quality furnishings, 7 TVs, outdoor shower, and 3 car parking (1 in garage, 2 on driveway). Located just 5 blocks from the ocean, local dining, mini-golf, OC transportation, and shopping venues. This is a home you will want to visit year after year! Non-smoking. No pets, please.
Sunset Island is OC's premier gated community, boasting luxurious amenities in an ideal location that is central to all this resort town has to offer. Located only 3 blocks from the Ocean, Sunset Island is surrounded by the Bay on 3 sides, giving you tranquil scenery throughout the day and breathtaking views at sunset. Stroll to the beach for a day of sun & surf, or stay within this 37-acre private community to enjoy facilities such as Indoor/Outdoor Pools, Clubhouse, state-of-the-art Fitness Center, shoreline walking paths, bayside beaches, interactive fountains & more. All of this, and just minutes from Ocean City Boardwalk, amusements, shopping, dining, recreational sports, and world class golf.
This property is only available for a weekly rental with a Saturday check-in dates and FlexStay (check-in any day of the week - 3 or 4 night minimum) during the off-season. Please call and speak with a Vacation Coordinator to confirm when the off-season begins for this property.
PLEASE NOTE: Our properties do not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
Building Registration Fee: $110 gets you 6 facility & 3 parking passes. Additional facility passes are $70 per pass, per person per week. An additional $100 Surcharge will be added to SSI Registration Fee for ALL Rentals during Bike Week and H2o Week.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions and amenities shown above. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed.
Map may not be 100% accurate.
|Starting||Ending||Night||3 Night||4 Night||Week||Min-Nights||Monthly|
Do you need a facility pass to use the pool? I noticed that the occupancy is 12 however only 6 facility passes are provided without paying additional fees.
Asked On 03/05/2016 Answered on 03/23/2016
I hope this information will answers your quesitonos.
SUNSET ISLAND GUEST PACKAGES (Provided by Sunset Island)
Condo Package: Facility Passes - 6 for the pools, clubhouse & gym. Parking: 1 Green Garage parking pass with unit # marked on pass and in the garage, 1 Yellow Clamshell pass to park in the clamshell beds around the island. **No parking on Asphalt.
Townhouse & Single Family Package: Facility Passes - 6 for the pools, clubhouse & gym. Parking: 3 Green Garage parking passes to be used in the garage at the house or the pad outside of the garage. **No Parking on Asphalt or Clamshells with green parking pass
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the maximum occupancy for the unit being rented? Condo - 8 (includes children of all ages). Townhouse or Single Family - 12 (includes children of all ages).
2. Is there any additional parking available or for sale? One additional clamshell pass can be purchased for $70. There is also a public parking lot just before you get to the Sunset Island guard shack where you can park for a daily or weekly rate. Please contact Sunset Island staff to purchase additional passes.
3. Why don't I get a pass for clamshell parking with my package? Clamshell parking is included only in condo packages because they only get 1 garage pass.
4. Can I buy a "day pass" for parking? We do not have "day passes" but one clamshell pass may be purchased for $70.
5. Can I park in the management (gravel) parking lot? You can park there only if you are on business in the management office.
6. What happens if I park in the wrong place? You will be subject to ticketing, towing & fines. The towing policy is very strict
7. Can I purchase additional facility passes? Yes, for a cost of $70 per pass. The total number of passes available for any unit cannot exceed the maximum occupancy limit of the unit being rented. Please contact Sunset Island staff to purchase additional passes.
8. Whom do I call about issues/concerns with the rental home (something broken, leaking, linens, etc.)? You should contact Vantage Resort Realty, Property Care department.
9. Whom do I call about loud/noisy/late night parties/renters? Ocean City Police Department at 410-723-6600 or 911. Onsite Security at 410-524-3988.
**Any other questions regarding Sunset Island pass or parking, please call 410-520-0044 for a Sunset Island staff member.
can i purchase additional pool passes
Asked On 01/14/2017 Answered on 01/14/2017
Yes, at the beach club.